450g Chicken Breast
45g Reduced Fat Spanish Chorizo
30g Double Concentrate Tomato Puree
15-20 Cherry Tomatoes
1 Red Pepper
1 Yellow Pepper
1 Large Onion
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Chicken Stock Pot
Handful Chopped Basil
Serve With: 300g Roasted Sweet Potato And Vegetables
1. Roughly Chop Onions and Add to a large pan with 10 sprays of 1 Cal Oil. Cook over a medium heat until soft.
2. Whilst the onions are cooking cut the chicken breast into cubes, cut the chorizo into small cubes, roughly chop the peppers and halve the tomatoes.
3. Turn the heat to high, and add the chicken and chorizo until the chicken has browned.
4. Add the Peppers and crush in the garlic. After 1 min of cooking, add the tomatoes and tomato paste and cook for a further 2 mins.
5. Add the water and stock pot and bring to the boil.
6. Turn the Heat down and reduce until the chicken is cooked through and a thick sauce consistency is achieved.
7. Add more water if needed.
8. When you have achieved the desired consistency, take off the heat, stir through the chopped basil and serve.